Head & Heart Parenting
FREE PARENT ENRICHMENT WORKSHOP SERIES
Tuesdays, 6:45pm-7:45pm, May 30th -June 20th
Hamilton-Wenham Library, 14 Union Street, Hamilton
Brain-based strategies for helping children to:
• Handle strong emotions
• Develop self-understanding and empathy for others
• Make sound decisions and behave in ways that serve themselves and others
• With new findings from the fields of neurobiology and and mindfulness practice
• Integrating mindfulness into daily life with children
• Communication: reflect and connect
• Intentional Discipline
• Developing Resilience
Facilitated by Cynthia Griffin and Evalyn Lawnsby, who are parents and grandparents, educators, and licensed psychotherapists working with adults, children, and families in their private practices. They have been facilitating parent workshops and groups for 30 years. They have a holistic orientation, integrating mind/body understandings and practices such as mindfulness and meditation into all of their work.
To Register contact Lisa Cheney at 978-468-5489 or firstname.lastname@example.org or online.